Horker, The Gold Find Barbarian, or Gambler is a special Barbarian build that focuses on finding gold and gambling.
Some basic facts you should consider regarding the build:
- It makes sense to gamble only if your Barbarian is at least level 93.
- The best way to gather gold is killing Travincal council.
- The only thing that matters in gambling is the level of your character.
Follow the procedure below to gather gold as fast as possible:
- Leave all your gold in the stash.
- Take Travincal waypoint.
- Activate your War Cries skills and run to the council.
- If your Mercenary has been left behind, enter Durance of Hate and enter Travincal again.
- Kill council members using Whirlwind.
- Use Berserk to kill the physically immune enemies.
- Use Frenzy in order to kill the mana burners.
- Then, switch to weapons with an extra gold bonus.
- Use Find Items skill to search all corpses.
- Collect all the gold and the valuable items.
- Repeat the process until you can’t carry any more gold.
It’s time to go gambling! Equip your Edge Runeword for -15% to vendor prices and go to Alkor (Act 3, Kurast Docks). The best items to gamble are tiaras/circlets/coronets, rings, gloves, amulets, belts, and boots.
Horker Build Skills
Your primary skills that you should invest 20 points are:
- Whirlwind: It’s your main attack.
- Axe Mastery: It boosts your damage.
- Battle Orders: It increases your health and mana.
Invest 8-10 points in Find Item skill
Others skills that require just 1 point:
- Battle Command
- Double Swing
- Double Throw
- Find Potion
- Increased Speed
- Increased Stamina
- Leap Attack
- Natural Resistance
Spend your remaining points on Iron Skin for increased defense.
Horker Build Stats
- Strength: You should have enough Strength to wear the best gear.
- Dexterity: Same as Strength to equip your best weapons.
- Vitality: Invest all point left here.
- Energy: Don’t waste any points on
Horker Build Equipment
- Ethereal Berserker Axe Breath with the Dying RuneWord.
- Berserker Axe with Beast RuneWord.
Switch Weapons: 2 Blades of Ali Baba with two Lem Runes or a six-socketed weapon inserted with 6 Lem Runes.
Helm: Crown of Thieves inserted with Lem Rune or the Immortal King’s Will with two Lem runes.
Armor: Wealth Rune Word.
Gloves: Chance Guards.
Amulet: A rare or a crafted Amulet with 70% extra gold from monsters. It’s even better if it provides +to all resistances.
Rings: 2 Dwarf Stars
Belt: Goldwrap, preferably upgraded.
- Hellfire Torch
- Gheed’s Fortune
- as magic charms with much extra gold and resistances as you can get
For Gambling: a 3 socketed bow with Edge runeword – it reduces all vendor prices by 15% when gambling
- Weapon: Ethereal War Pike with Breath of the Dying RuneWord.
- Armor: Fortitude in eth armor with good defense.
- Helm: Andariel’s Visage with Ral Rune.