This build relies on the fire spells of the sorceress: the Fire Bolt, Fire Ball, Meteor and Fire Mastery. It is a strong build due to its great range, high damage per second and the low mana cost.
Also, this build seems to have the highest damage output of the other sorceress’ builds. However, it’s weak versus enemies with great Fire Resistance, because almost no points are placed on non-fire damage skills.
Your PvP strategy includes non-stop teleport while spamming the enemy mostly with Fire Ball or Fire Bolt (for lower mana cost).
For PvE, make sure you’re standing behind your mercenary so that you have time to make your targets explode. You can also put a point to Static Field to help you counter immune to fire enemies. Some players are leveling up the Orb for the same reason.
Fireball Sorceress Skills
The build maximizes the Fire Skills below:
- The Fire Bolt because it provides high damage at a low mana cost and increases the other Fire spells’ damage (+14% Fire Damage per level to Fire Ball and +5% Fire damage per level to Meteor).
- The Fire Ball is the build’s main skill, very effective at all levels, it has no casting delay thus it can be spammed. In addition, it synergizes well with the other fire skills (+16% to Fire Bolt and +5% to Meteor per level).
- The Meteor is the most powerful of Sorceress’s Fire Spells. It has devastating damage potential, but also a casting delay. Meteor synergizes well with Fire Bolt (+5% Fire Damage per level), Fire Ball (+5% Fire damage per level) and Inferno (+3% average Fire Damage per second per level).
- Fire Mastery, because it significantly increases the other Fire Spells’ damage output.
For sustainability, you should place a skill point to teleport (requires one in telekinesis), and one in Frozen Armor.
Also, consider placing a point in Static Field for fighting Fire Immune enemies. You can spend the rest of your points at Warmth, Fire Wall, Blaze, and Inferno. Several players put a point to Energy Shield, as it functions as a lifesaver.
Fireball Sorceress Stats
Your Strength should be as much as the proper gear requires.
For PvE, you don’t have to spend points in Dexterity. For PvP, a few players try to get the highest possible block, but it requires too many points and special equipment.
As for Energy, you can place a few points here for little more mana. You can take more mana from equipment, so don’t spend many points here.
The Vitality needs the rest of the points, as the build is very fragile.
Regarding your equipment, it’s highly depended on either fighting versus players or Magic Finding. You will need different items in each case.
Fireball Sorceress Equipment
- The Oculus
- Heart of the Oak (Ko+Vex+Pul+Thul Runeword)
- Death’s Fathom: For boosting your Cold Damage.
- Eschuta’s Temper: For boosting your Lightning and Fire Damage.
- Switch: Call to Arms (for using Barbarian’s Warcries)
- Harlequin Crest
- Nightwing’s Veil
- Crown of Ages: It requires many points to Strength though.
- Chains of Honor (Dol+Um+Ber+Ist Runeword)
- Ormus’s Robes: It increases the damage of all three elements.
- Enigma(Jah+Ith+Ber Runeword): Use it only if you need Strength points.
- Arkaine’s Valor
- Tal Rasha’s Guardianship
- Sanctuary(Ko+Ko+Mal Runeword)
- Moser’s Blessed Circle
- Gerke’s Sanctuary
- Arachnid Mesh: It’s the best option for casters
- Verdungo’s Hearty Cord
- Sandstorm Trek: It’s better to sue the Ethereal version
- War Traveler
- Stone of Jordan
- Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band
- Raven Frost
- Dwarf Star: If you need Damage absorb
- Tal Rasha’s Adjudication
- Mara’s Kaleidoscope
Magic Finding Equipment
The items listed below will grant you a high amount of Magic Finding ability without sacrificing a lot of your killing and survival ability.
- The Oculus: With an Ist Rune
- Blade of Ali Baba: With 2 Ists Runes
- A 6-Socketed Weapon with 6 Ists Runes
- Rhyme(Shael+Eth Runeword)
- Splendor(Eth+Lum Runeword)
- A 4-socketed shield with Ists Runes
- Harlequin Crest: with a Perfect Topaz
- Tarnhelm: with a Perfect Topaz
- Any Rare Magic Find helm
- Tal Rasha’s Guardianship: 3 pieces will boost your Magic Find chance
- Skullder’s Ire: With Ist Rune or a Perfect Topaz
- Chance Guards
- Any Rare Magic Find gloves
- Tal Rasha’s Adjudication
- Any Rare Magic Find Rings
- Tal Rasha’s Fine-Spun Cloth
- War Traveler
- Any Rare Magic Finding boots