The Pindlesdin Paladin is a build designed as an efficient and cheap way to kill Pindleskin Boss (Undead). Its main skill is Holy Bolt. This skill can only damage undead monsters, so it’s useless in PvP fights. The Fist of Heavens skill can deal extra damage to undead minions as well, but it’s not as powerful as Holy Bolt for killing Pindleskin.
Note that the build isn’t recommended for online games. In the case you’re creating games just to slay a single monster, you will get a temporary restriction that prevents you from playing on Battle.net.
Pindlesdin Build Skills
Below there are your primary skills that you should max out (20 points):
- Holy Bolt: This is your main skill for killing Pindleskin and his minions.
- Fist of the Heavens: It boosts Holy Bolt’s damage (+50% Magic Damage per level). Although its damage isn’t so effective, you can use it as an additional source of damage.
- Blessed Hammer: It also increases Holy Bolt’s damage by 50% per level. Its damage is low but the synergy bonus is too strong to ignore.
Your secondary skills that you should also try to max out are:
- Holy Shield: It raises your defense and grants a greater chance to block. It’s an excellent defensive skill for every kind of Paladin.
- Conviction: It decreases Pindleskin’s lightning resistance as the magic resistance cannot be reduced. It also lowers enemies’ defense, but it only matters if you have a mercenary that deals physical damage.
In addition, you have to place a point in each of these prerequisite skills:
- Holy Fire
- Holy Freeze: It’s useful for freezing enemies.
Pindlesdin Build Equipment
This build is designed for finding items, so the best option is to equip gear with +Magic Find bonus in order to increase the chance of finding better items.
Some options to consider:
- Weapon: Gull or The Blade of Ali Baba. A 6-socket Dimensional Blade filled with Ist runes is good as well.
- Helm: A 3-socket helm with 3 Perfect topazes. For instance, Harlequin Crest , Tarnhelm, or Stealskull.
- Armor: An armor with 4 sockets with 4 perfect topazes. You can use Skullder’s Ire or Enigma too but they aren’t necessary.
- Shield: A shield with 4 sockets with 4 Ist Runes. Alternatively, you can use Rhyme Runeword or Milabrega’s Orb.
- Gloves: Chance Guards Chain Gloves (they’re normal unique gloves)
- Belt: Goldwrap Heavy Belt (it’s a normal unique belt)
- Boots: War Traveler Battle Boots (they’re exceptional unique boots)
Pindlesdin Build Stats
Strength: Invest points in this attribute until you can equip your best gear.
Dexterity: Spend enough points here for achieving max block, considering the bonus from Holy Shield.
Vitality: Invest all the points left in your Vitality.
Energy: Don’t waste any of your points for your mana pool. You shouldn’t have mana problems at higher levels and for killing Pindleskin.