The Hybridmancer is a Necromancer build that combines the spells of the Bonemancer with the summoning capabilities of the Summonmancer to overwhelm his enemies.
The hybrid build balances between defense and offense along with an effective minion system. It’s a powerful type of Necromancer that can kill quickly large groups of enemies in any area and any difficulty of the game.
In addition, the build offers some versatility in the terms of skills. The most popular build utilizes the Bone Spells, while many players prefer to focus on Poison spells instead.
Fun Fact: The Hybridmancer is often called “Lazymancer” among community members. Often, the only thing you have to do is casting Amplify Damage on the enemy and your minions will slay them within seconds. So, you can walk through the entire game with the minimum number of clicks.
Hybridmancer Build Skills
- Skeleton Mastery: 20 points. You need to max out this skill to empower your army of skeletons.
- Raise Skeleton: 20 points. Your minions will do much damage while protecting you at the same time.
- Clay Golem: 1
- Golem Mastery: 1
- Raise Skeletal Mage: 1
- Blood Golem: 1
- Summon Resist: 1
- Iron Golem: 1
- Fire Golem: This is not necessary. However, it has the most life and can absorb fire damage, so it’s probably the most useful of the golems in many situations.
Poison & Bone Spells
- Teeth: 1. It serves as a prerequisite.
- Bone Armor: 1. This is your main source of defense. It’s better to invest in its synergies (Bone Wall, Bone Prison) rather than the skill itself.
- Corpse Explosion: Spend a point as a prerequisite.
- Bone Wall: 20 points. It synergizes with your Bone Armor and offers some Crowd Control too.
- Bone Spear: 1. It’s a prerequisite.
- Bone Prison: 20 points. It boosts your Bone Armor while offering some utility too.
- Bone Spirit: 11 points. It’s another great source of damage.
- Amplify Damage: Invest a point as it helps you and your minions deal more damage.
- Weaken: Your enemies caught in the curse will deal less damage. Just a point is enough though.
- Decrepify: Even a point is helpful in making enemies more vulnerable.
- Iron Maiden: It’s useful for dealing with melee attackers especially in PvP fights.
- Terror: A great skill for controlling crowds.
- Life Tap: it lets your minions and your allies leech the life out of monsters.
- Lower Resist: It lowers the resists of your foes, letting you deal more damage.
Some players prefer to invest their points in Poison spells instead of Bone Spells. However, maxing out Bone Wall and Bone Prison provide good defense on Bone Armor and also good damage for Bone Spirit. If you want to maximize the damage of the Bone Spirit, you can exclude points from Life Tap, Lower Resist, Fire Golem and Iron Maiden.
If you wish to follow the Poison Skills path, invest your points like this:
- Poison Dagger: 20
- Poison Explosion: 20
- Poison Nova: 20
Hybridmancer Build Equipment
- Heart of the Oak
- Switch: Call to Arms
- Boneflame: It’s better to use the Ethereal version or insert Um Runes.
- Switch: Spirit Runeword
- Harlequin Crest
- Arachnid Mesh
- Trang-Oul’s Claws
- Mara’s Kaleidoscope
- Stone of Jordan
- Hellfire Torch
Hybridmancer Build Stats
Strength: Spend some points here for equipping the necessary items.
Dexterity: You won’t need any points in Dexterity.
Vitality: Invest the majority of your points here. The pure magic spells are your weakness, so you will need increased Vitality.
Energy: Don’t waste any points in your mana pool.