Dragon Talon Kicksin or Kicker is one of the most common Assassin builds from the ‘Martial Arts’ category. It can rapidly kill a single enemy or a large group of monsters using some tactics.
However, due to the slow rate of skill’s charges, the build is not the best for PvP. You can improve it though if you invest a lot in sustainability.
Dragon Talon Kicksin Skills
Your primary skills you have to max out are:
- Dragon Talon: Your main attack.
- Venom or Burst of Speed: Venoms adds additional poison damage, while the burst of Speed grants bonus attack and movement speed.
- Death Sentry: It’s useful versus monsters with physical immunity.
Your secondary skills need some points, but you shouldn’t max them out:
- Lightning Sentry: Use this skill if you want to boost Death Sentry’s damage.
- Dragon Flight: It’s useful for taking down an enemy quickly and a kind of a teleport when you target a monster.
- Fade: Even one point can help you with your resistances.
- Cobra Strike: A few points only can leech large amounts of life and mana, especially at the early stages of the game.
- Claw Mastery: If you play with the class-exclusive weapon, it greatly increases your damage output.
- Weapon Block: It’s helpful if you’re wielding dual claws, but still don’t invest more than 10 points in it.
- Psychic Hammer/Mind Blast: Useful skills for crowd control, or for fun moments during a PvP fight.
Dragon Talon Kicksin Stats
Invest in Strength and Dexterity as many points as your best gear requires.
Place the majority of your points in your Vitality.
It’s not recommended to spend any points on your Energy.
Dragon Talon Kicksin Equipment
Helm: Kira’s Guardian, Guillaume’s Face, Tal Rasha’s Horadric Crest
Weapon: Bartuc’s Cut-Throat, Last Wish Runeword, Stormlash, Fleshripper, Call to Arms and a Spirit shield, Beast
Shield: Spirit: +2 to all skills, Sanctuary, Stormshield, Gerke’s Sanctuary
Armor: Enigma, Chains Of Honor, Fortitude, Duriel’s Shell
Boots: Shadow Dancer, Gore Riders
Gloves: Dracul’s Grasp, Soul Drainer
Rings: Stone of Jordan, Manald Heal, Bul-Kathos’ Wedding Band, Raven Frost
Amulet: Mara’s Kaleidoscope, Highlord’s Wrath
The below items bonuses are excluded from “kick” attacks:
- Deadly Strike
- Claw Mastery (skill)
- Critical Strike (skill)
- +% Damage to Undead
- +% Damage to Demons
- Weapon’s Enhanced Damage
- + Minimum Damage
- + Maximum Damage
- Damage +
As with the Elementalist build, your ideal friend is an Act 2 mercenary from Nightmare difficulty. An offensive hireling with Might aura can help you deal significantly more damage.
If you desire even more sustainability, a good option is the defensive version of it with the Holy Freeze Aura. You can consider the Act 3 mercenaries with Cold Spells too.